Established in 1974 by prominent personalities from various areas of expertise,
functioning began in a small office in Somwar Peth, Pune
Courtsey : Shri Shrikrishna Vaidya
Pune District Co-operative Housing Federation has been rendering various services in promoting co-operative housing in the city of Pune and roundabout. Gradually its field of services is extending in several sections.
The Pune District Co Op Hsg Federation Ltd. was established on 23/8/1974 under
registration no. 1044.
Late Mr. Shreekrishna Vaidya, the then Dy Mayor of PMC Pune, Late Mr. Taherbhai Haidari, Dr. Bhaskar Date and others were instrumental in promoting the Federation. Mr. suresh shidid (Manager) helped them a lot in this activity.
Mainly Tenant ownership (Bunglow type) Housing Societies were being registered in thos years. Forming Housing Society and then running it as per model bye-laws (it was callued “U format” then) was not known to society. Office bearers, society members used to raise various queries and these needed to be attended.
The federation took this as a task and in consultation with Co Op. officers, tried to satisfy the queries of housing society.
Soon, people used to consult the federation to solve their problems.
The merge 50 societies initially grew to 500 and more. Initially the federation functioned through, the office of vaidya classes. Soon a small office at 208, Somwar Peth, Samarth bridge (Daruwala Pool) was hired.
Directors from rural areas also were adopted and the field of federation slowly windened, to meet the requirement of the societies like:
1. Arranging Sahakar Darbar – a free consultation activity for societies.
2. Extending this activity to various places in Pune City, to suit the conveyance of member societies.
3. Arranging Housing Seminar in consultation with Co Op officers of Co Op Department. The question-answer activity feature in these seminars has become very popular. A a lot of problems are being resolved thro such seminars.
Founder Members:- Shrikrishna Vaidya, Sanskrit Scholar running classes and also Deputy Mayor of Pune Municipal Corporation
- Dr.Bhaskar B. Date practicing Ayurveda (Director(ex) of Ayurveda Rasashala Pune, PHD in Ayurveda) He has been rendering services to 5 villages (Parvati pachgaon) of flood affected rehabilated villages.
In his honour the PMT bus stop at Sahakarnagar, Pune was named after him.
- Taherbhai Haidari: Director of Muslim Cooperative Bank.
स्मार्ट सोसायटी स्पर्धा
वैकुंठ मेहता इन्स्टिट्यूट प्रशिक्षण
महाराष्ट्र राज्य सहकारी संघ प्रशिक्षण
Present Directors- Mr. Suhas Patwardhan (Chairman)
- Mr Suresh Dodamani (Vice Chairman)
- Mrs. Maneesha Koshti (Secretary)
- Mrs. Seema Bhakare (Treasurer)
- Mr. Subhash Dhavale
- Mr. Anil Asgekar
- Mr. Haidari Juzer
- CA Pradeep Diwadkar
- Mr Subhash Karnik
- Mr Shivaji Urade
- Mr Ajit Chaugule
- Mr Shrikant Kulkarni
Expert Directors:- Dr. Bhanudas Badhan
- Adv. Mrudgandha Joshi
Office Administration:- Mrs. Snehal Devannawar (Executive Manager)
- Mr. Bhim Balkawade (Technical Manager)
- Mr. Rahul Hadase (Office Assistance)
- Mr. Santosh Nirgude (Special Recovery & Sales Officer)
- Mr. Shrikant Pawar(Special Recovery & Sales Officer)
Near Datta Mandir, Building No. 16, Navi Peth, Pune 411030
(First Thursday – 5 pm to 7 pm)
Gokhale Vrundavan Society, Chapekar Chowk
(Second Thursday – 11 am to 1 pm)
Pratik Nagar, Yashwant Ngar, Tapodham Colony
(Fourth Sunday – 11 am to 1 pm)
Swapnashilp Soc. Kothrud, Pune
( Fourth Saturday – 11 am to 1 pm)
Anandnagar Park Sabhagruh, Paud Road
(Second Saturday – 11 am to 1 pm)
Ganesh Residency, Near Lotus Hospital
(First Saturday – 11 am to 1 pm)
Shree Shivaji Mandir, Rakshalekha Soc. office, near Post office Dhankawadi Pune-43
(First Sunday – 11 am to 1 pm)
Authorised Sales Center
School Shopee : Shop No. 9, Corporation Building,
Opp. Chaitanya Hospital, Chapekar Chowk, Chinchwad, Pune - 411033
Contact : +91-9326054906
Shree Stationeries : Revenue Colony, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune
Contact : +91-9273505604
Geetanjali Velhal:Sita Residency,Vitthal Mandir Javal,Akurdi, Pune-411035
Contact : +917350307693